Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sex Stores

It's not just that our apartment is in the Red Light district of Taipei, that there are a lot of Sex Shops around us. Although many in Taiwan are prudish about sex, making money is very important. And if sex sells then there is money to be made.

There are the sexy outfits that you might want.

And the equipment that might help.
While in KaoHsiung I saw this store front for a night club act. Crazy Horse is the name of a famous strip joint in Paris, France.
So I might be wrong about pasties in Taiwan.

http://mikeintaipei.blogspot.com/2012/02/taiwan-tobacco-and-liquor.html

Ssomeone told me Taiwan in such night clubs have a "three point policy", meaning "three points" must be covered. This is going to require more research.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were in the red light district!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mike... so could we have some addresses for these shops?
    What area is this exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the first couple of shots are from a store on Zhong Xiao Road near FuXing, The second set are from the Shops on Linsen between MinSheng and ChangAn. I'm not in Taipei now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi mike can u show me how to find store like u have in ilan.because i really need it.please send send me the adrress to my email.nitaadinata42@gmail.com
    Thnks so much fr ur Re

    ReplyDelete