Wednesday, June 6, 2012

More Signs

Somehow a "Men's Boutique" just seems uncomfortable for me. Maybe I'm just not enough of a metrosexual.
"Hello Kitty" is now a brand more than 30 years old. I know that "Hello Kitty" now has a line of jewelry for those little girls that have grown up and now have money to make the big buck purchases.
Our apartment has a washer but no dryer, so after doing a load of laundry I take to this place two blocks away. It's OK, but I wouldn't call it "paradise"
This gigantic sign, marks halfway from Danshui to the Taipei train station.
Rather than "Hotel Sense", I think they wanted to say: "Sensual Hotel". One sounds too practical.
So this is a well known marriage business, having a worn out sign testifies to its longevity, but no one can read the sign. But everyone in the marriage market knows this old store and hopefully their longevity will be imparted to the newly weds. The logic becomes just too hard to follow.
Certain streets in Taipei use to be dedicated to a particular product, like books, music, cameras, ... This sgn points the way to the music street.

Are these guys Laurel and Hardy or what?
Pooh English, wow, what is that? On one side you have to get the kids interested, but on the parent's side, it doesn't sound that high level.
This picture is just a fourth of the bikes in this area. I think all graduates think they have now moved on beyond bicycles.
This is new word for me. Makes sense and sounds scientific!
Here are the golf bars that I couldn't find before. 2 right next to each other.






No comments:

Post a Comment